First time witnessing a fire, here's what I felt



Hi. it's been so long since I make blogs. For those who are new welcome my name's Calvin and here's my story...


Saturday, September 2nd 2023. The most exciting, adventurous day of my life. from a school event, my dad's visit for a computer upgrade, and the most of all, A FIRE!!!!!!!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Exotic Car Wash and Spa
Exotic Car Wash and Spa

That day at 3PM, my brother, mom, and I went to my stepdad's own worksplace. It's called Exotic Car Wash and Spa btw you can check it on instagram. We play around in there, overnight. And NEAR THAT PLACE, there's a unexpecting incident I heard. That's right, a FIREπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ incident.

I rushed outside (oops i forgot my phone gotta get it first), then I saw what I always see on television, A FIRE!!!!!!!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯. So i stood there, heard explosions, and documented it on my phone. And after a few hours. 3 fire trucks came by the scene. And... that's the story...

The firetruck
When the firetruck came by

Now the next day, I woke up, rush to the TV to see the news. And that's what I expected, IT CAME ON THE NEWS!!!! not only one station but there are several news stations that documented. I could see my place there. And in that news I found out that the cause is that the person filling the retail fuel is smoking during the process. What an idiot...

The news from KompasTV
The news

Aftermath
Aftermath

Here's the videos I took during the incident


Soooooooo....... that's all for my story about it. I have been making this for a long time now...

Oops forgot to answer what I felt, so during the fire my legs are shaky, thinking what's inside it thats all


Comments

Popular Posts