More About Me


I created the about page long ago. But my old version is kinda based and cringe. So I'm gonna revise it. Btw there's a translate option available in the sidebar for those who wanna read it in your preferred language
Umm Let me start with a short story about me

About Me

    My name is Calvin Tanuri. I was born at Jakarta, October 16th, 2009 so at the time I wrote this blog I'm still 14 and I'm about to turn 15 soon. I'm a Libra in zodiak. I'm the oldest son of the family, I had 1 little brother. Also, a 'lil bit interesting backstory about my family. So my mom and dad got divorced since 2017, the 10th anniversary of my family wedding. And recently about a year ago my dad reportedly got married again. And right now we're living with my mom and my stepdad my mom befriended in their car community.



Me posing a Dab in 2017 (if u don't know what a dab is ur gen alpha)


My Interests

So i had an interests of:
  1. Movies
  2. Music
  3. Art
  4. IT (Computers)
  5. Technology
  6. Comedy
  7. Productions

My hobbies

  1. Songwriting
  2. Piano
  3. Coding
  4. Kite
  5. Making YouTube videos

Favourite f&b and dessert

  1. French Fries
  2. Fried Chicken
  3. Indomie
  4. Nasi Goreng
  5. Ayam Kremes
  6. Toasted bread with no crusts
  7. Vannila Ice Cream in a cone
  8. Coca-Cola
  9. Cold Water
  10. Popcorn
  11. Root beer
  12. Sprite
  13. Pocari Sweat

Favourite Music

So one guy asked me about my favourite song. And I'm kind of unsure 'cuz I have a lot of them. So I picked one of my song from my best songs playlist. And told it. Btw here's my top favourite music of 2024 (updated regularly)
  1. Curl - Jack Stauber
  2. Charlie Brown - The Coasters
  3. Christmas Kids - Roar
  4. My Song - Labi Siffre
  5. Good Morning - Kanye West
  6. Loretta - Ginger Root
  7. Gypsy Woman - Crystal Waters
  8. Hey Kids - Molina
  9. Bla Bla Bla - Gigi D'Agustino
  10. Ride It - Jay Sean
  11. Maria Maria - Santana
  12. A Bird's Last Look - Macabre Plaza
  13. Street Player - Chicago
  14. The Bomb - The Bucketheads (Kenny Dope)
  15. Baby Hotline - Jack Stauber
  16. Who Let the Dogs Out - Baha Men
  17. Witch Doctor - David Seville / Cartoons
  18. Doodah - Cartoons
  19. Push Up - Creeds
  20. Take A Slice - Glass Animals
  21. MacArthur Park - Richard Harris
  22. Tarzan - Unicorn on Ketamine
  23. A faint signal - Infinity Frequencies
Wow I didn't expect this list was VERY long..

People that inspired me

Props to these ppl who inspired me for my creativity in music, comedy or filmmaking (youtube channels included)
  • Bo Burnham
  • Jack Stauber
  • Bryan Furran
  • Rizz Records
  • Rowan Atkinson
  • Arman Vesona
  • Jim Carrey
  • Rowan Atkinson
  • And of course, my "friends" that I knew...

Favourite Movies?

After music there's movies too. Tbh, I don't like watching movies even playing games so here's some movies I interested to watch:
  • Truman Show
  • Bo Burnham: Inside
  • Christine (2016)
  • Joker (2019)
  • Grand Budapest Hotel
  • Sing (2016)
  • Sing 2
  • The Terminal
  • The Batman (2022)
  • Despicable Me 4

So I guess that's all for my about page. Thanks for reading this. For more you can read My Life. Comment if u got somethjng to add it in. Also. I made 2 songs so you can listen it in my youtube channel (link in Linktree)

Comments

Popular Posts