My First time Playing a Wii

It started all the way back in 2014. I found out beside the dvd player theres a wii. I think it's the another cd player. Then the sensor bar, it touched the bottom of the tv. I thought it's an additional accessory for the tv. I watched a video that has the Wii startup screen then the wii menu. Then in 2017, I played together with my dad and my brother playing MarioKart 8 Deluxe on his Nintendo Switch My Dad's friend got. Then the next day when I got home, I sneak out to the tv closet and found the shoe box. I didn't opened it before when I found out. When I opened it, It has the Wii Remotes, Nunchucks. AV Cable for the Wii inside the shoebox. Also one DDR controller that uses GameCube Controller port. Then I found out there's the name Nintendo in it. I asked my mom, Can I play with the Nintendo for a while? My mom said no. Later in 2020. I ask my mom again. Finally she allows it. She prepares the Wii (Wait I thought it's the DVD player.) Oh I found out it's the writing Wii on it. It took several minutes for the Wii to connect to the AV with the TV to show up. Finally it worked. Wait the Wii Menu sounds familiar and the startup also. It also took some time to figure out how the navigation works. Then i found out it uses motion something idk. Some Game Disc work. Most of the Game Discs don't works because of scratches and really rare badly burned disc (The burn side of the disc fades away at the center of the disc). I played the first game. I found out some channels didn't work. And Wii Shop Channel Can only install some. There's a message that wii shop is closing a year ago. So I make some miis. My Wii is not homebrewed yet or anything. When My dad came, I ask why Some Wii channels wouldn't work. My dad answered it's because WiiConnect 24 is discontinued. I already enabled WiiConnect24. Right after the night of Christmas 2020 I found out it won't turn on, DVD slot won't lit when I insert disc. I searched up the internet until I found out it's bricked. But my mom ask my dad to buy a new AV cable. When tested, it didn't work. That's why it's bricked. The new game discs my dad bought is not a legit copy of the Wii Games. Later in May 2021. My dad came here to celebrate the very late chinese new year and housewarming. He bought some ang pao's to me. My dad brings a new Black version of the Wii. And it's homebrewed. Using usb hard drive. I sometimes had problems with my hdd I used to Play Wii games to usb. So I was forced to use NeoGamma and these discs again to play games. The White Wii. I asked my dad. It didn't work. It's a piece of trash. And thats all. He didn't put the SD card in it why?!.

Comments

Popular Posts