Out of Water

 It's January 23rd. Today is my Grandpa's 68th Birthday. The entire family will come and visit my house. Since my cousin didn't get to go out for years, he got it right now! Just right after my parents got home, I go to the toilet, take a bath, I realize the water is running out. Our family starts to get a bucket to fill up a backup of plenty water. Unfortunately, not. It's so hot outside, with no water. Finally our uncle, aunt, cousin, grandparents came. We give a warm welcome. My dad goes to buy 4 gallons of water. Then we found out the cause. The pipe leaked, then broke. Later, we have a very late lunch, we play for a while, then we got to celebrate grandpa's birthday. The cake is like a bag full of money inside. Weird right? Then I ate the money, it taste like bubble gum, i hope not. Then the party ended. We didn't get to take a bath. The next day. (January 24th) The water slowly starts running again. Then most of them came out. But it has a lot of dust in it, so nevermind. 

This is not the first time happened. It also happened in 2018, right after we have fun playing, eating, and shopping for Idul Fitri. The next day my dad came to watch Ralph Breaks the Internet in a theatre called Cinema XXI (Cinema 21) after that go to my Grandparents' work place. The water is yellow, not blue as usual.

Comments

Popular Posts