The Story of This Photo

This photo is taken at New Year 2020 (01/01/20 Approx. 09:00AM WIB). In my grandparents house. Here's the story...

09:15AM WIB


At the New Year 2020, Indonesia's Capital city, Jakarta, has suffered by a rare flood. At December 2019, BMKG has predicted that there will be a big rain right after the New Year 2020. And it happened for real. The entire city of Jakarta has flooded. They told it came from Bekasi. This photo, is taken during a blackout, when Indonesia's Electricity provider, PLN shut down the electricity at the entire city of Jakarta for safety reasons. Luckily, at my grandparent's house and Angke didn't flood. This picture is imitating the Columbia Pictures opening scene.

BEHIND THE SCENES

I take this picture using my iPod with flash turned on. Then used my iPod as a torch (the Columbia woman used that is so bright) and the camera at the same time. I didn't photoshop it. As you can see, I use the closet's mirror to take photo. 

09:10AM WIB

09:10AM WIB

09:11AM WIB

09:13AM WIB


09:14AM WIB



Comments

Popular Posts