Playing a Kite

 Today the kite season is not here yet. But I remember playing and collect kites at July-September 2021.


At July 2021, 2 days before back to school, I woke up, I checked outside the window, I saw a kite laying down at thhe balcony. So when My mom was downstairs, i stole the door key to open it, and there I have it. Later on. In Indonesia, it was known a game for playing kite, Kite Fighting, So here is how to play it. So the kite strings must cut the rival's kite string and let the kite loose and get away. The strings is very sharp so be careful, some accidents when a motorcycle guy's body got snapped a kite string. Some cities were banned for playing kite. for me  i get it for free. You can find it in small kite shop. And yeah, I always rage when I had difficulties to fly the kite. Then After September 2021, Raining season came. All kite players had to stop it. And that's all. Most kite players were in the village next to our compleks.

Comments

Popular Posts