My journey of Coding

 It all started in 2019. Where I took part of Coding Bee Academy. My friend Collins also took part. The teacher then shows the software called Scratch. When I open it, it's a child-like software. With the new sprite, a cat. And of course, it's boring because we can't type a code all you can do is just organize all the blocks to make the code run. But, not only making programs and games, You can make Animations by coding!! I was not bored of making a pong game. And yeah....

Scratch Editor Overlay

In 2020, when Covid-19 starts to spread out, I was trying out the Terminal that was pre-installed on my Mac. Then, I started to learn Real Coding. There's Bash, JavaScript, Python, AppleScript and MORE!!!. But I just copy and paste the code on every site.

In. 2021, I was making a discord bot, and Google Chatbot as well, I was fascinated with coding. And that's how i started to learn coding. I had no words



Comments

Popular Posts