StackExchange is Down?!

 Yeah it's terrifying to you. If you don't know StackExchange, It's a community forum for coding, system, devices and more!. So I was gonna edit an answer since I got taken 2 reps. Then, an error occured. I decided to cancel it's really optional to me. Suddenly, background turns white (default theme). I can't comment anything. Then I got signed out. I sign in again although it's greyed out. Then it explains everything.



 I went to homepage and decided to click on their Twitter profile and it shows these tweets before the site when down. 



There are more tweets relating to maintenance, but it just a previous maintenance finished. I thought the cause it that patch maybe. and thats all what I have to tell you. I have no idea since my blog is not active for several weeks.


UPDATE: It's all fixed. I don't that how it took all that quick.

Comments

Popular Posts