New Year 2022

 NOTE: I make this because my vlog channel got deleted with my videos lol.

2021 is the best year ever. I had 18 subs earlier and also get to reach 30 subs on youtube. This night we play our Wii. My Brother loves to play Mario Tennis. I remember my brother trying to make eteled on mii channel but i afraid it may broke the wii so yeah. I guess it's not real anymore. This night my mom is cooking fried fish outside our house. Just like the old days. Not late, My dad came home with my mom's car. He even bought sparklers and colorful smoke bomb. We play it for a while, we ride our new segway we got for christmas. Some fireworks started earlier. Then my mom cooked fried corn. We ate it...

1 hour before new year 2022, we decided to see huge fireworks at the near of the mall. There's a lot of traffic jams. Many people put down their motorcycle to watch fireworks. And we got it. That's all we got home. Then quickly go to sleep....



Comments

Popular Posts