Channel similarity of TheMaskedChris and Pro 70 Crazy

 Here. I'm a fan of TheMaskedChris btw. I love his sona/oc. He is well-known for Starlight Mayhem, Wii Deleted You, On Command, FNF Mii Funkin: Vs, Eteled, etc. So subscribe to him. Now I want to tell a story, about how the histories were the exact same as mine. So TheMaskedChris' youtube channel was first named CJDrawings. Remember that character on Starlight Mayhem FNF? yeah, CJ. idk how he got the name. So we both started the Life of YouTube Content Creator in November 2015, I started in a date of 27. While he started at the date of 17. Just exactly 10 days before my channel started. We both upload the first video in 2017. and that's how I found out. Also in December 2020. I happen to watch the full Wii Deleted You Animatic. Wow. I can't believe it. The one who uploaded the WDY animatic is TheMaskedChris the whole time?! I remember the intro was like that in that video. Btw check out the channel the link is below. And also don't forget to subscribe to my channel, Pro 70 Crazy. 


Me and Chris in SocialBlade

Subscribe - Pro 70 Crazy

Subscribe - TheMaskedChris

Go watch TheMaskedChris Wii Deleted You Full Animatic







































































































































































Comments

Popular Posts