Lately, people have been switching back to wired earphones, Spotify to MP3s or CDs, new iPhones to Nokia flip phones, Samsung Galaxy S26 to Samsung Galaxy S5, DSLR cameras to film cameras, iPhone camera to digicams. MP4s to MiniDVs, Video8, or VHS, Windows 11 to Windows XP, Minimalism to art, etc. It's like they want to time travel back to the past. It also a movement to bring back obsolete tech and fight for planned obsolescence. This is also great because I think it would bring back offline music stores that sell CDs.
Hey y'all. If you received this blog post. I need you to keep reading till the end. I know I'm not a main character. But please. Its late-2025, and it made me obsessed of this one very word... " Friend ". It all started when i worked at school for robotics club, and this guy, (let's call him Rick) came and asked how was my laptop. And then a few weeks later we ended up saying hi with a wave and smile, we shared about phones, and he joke a little. This feels crazy, because he used to hate me since like, a year ago. Keep in mind that were not known as enemies from stage 0. We used to be friends since 2023, we first met during a pair work. I'd highly recommend doing pair works in orientation day. It was Friday, 27th September 2025. I decided to write an email to Rick that evening, and never look at the sent email again, afraid of negative responds. The next day, i opened my phone shortly to check my WhatsApp messages, and i was SHOCKED! I saw Rick's chat sh...
Comments
Post a Comment